Friday, July 15, 2011

PE3_iMovie

Well I have completed my tutorials on iMovie. Here is a picture of my certificate:
 I really learned a lot through these tutorials and I am excited and ready to hit the ground running with what I have learned. One of the really easy to use features of imovie is that it has pre-made movie trailers that you can just drag and drop your own clips into. All of the transitions, graphics, and sound are already in place. This saves time and gives you an incredible project at the same time!

I decided to create an imovie trailer introducing the new Griffin High School Fine Arts Academy that I will be teaching at in the fall of 2011. I forgot to apply the editing techniques for the Ken Burns effect on the still photos so I wouldn't have lost my words. I used copyright free photos from morguefile.com, but I plan to recreate with my own photographs when I can have access to the school building. I am going to redo this and fix those things. I love the movie credit look at the end of the video especially - it just gives it a nice little touch. This Academy is new and once I have my own photos to use and apply the techniques I learned in the tutorials, I plan to make a great intro trailer for our school to post on the county website and our school site.

No comments:

Post a Comment