Thursday, July 7, 2011

BP3_Google Screen Shots

So who knew Google could make it so easy to be connected with Technology! I just got done making my own iGoogle home page. I was able to create this homepage to my specifications and can now connect to any site on the internet that is important to me or that I use on a daily basis, all from one spot! Basically all you have to do to create your own is to go to igoogle and it will walk you through it. The best parts are the gadgets that you can add like a calendar, to do list, and other great tools like that!
Here is my Home Page: I have links to my favorite newscasts, facebook, twitter, a to do list, blogs I follow, etc.
The next tab on my page is for my Masters Program at FullSail University: It contains links to all the important sites I use daily for my classes.
 The Third tab on my Page is related to the current class I am taking, ETC. It has all the important links for this particular class.

As you can see - IT'S AWESOME. I have everything I need at my fingertips now, as soon as I open my web browser. Step one into becoming a Technology Diva. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment