Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BP1_Welcome to My Blog

I cannot lie. I am technologically challenged. Oh don't get me wrong, I use my iphone and have apps that connect me to my email and facebook, but I use those in the most basic concept. I am smart enough to open a new software or device and figure out the basics, but if you want more than that - see ya later - I am OUT!  So I guess you could say I am a really good "poser".  I look like I have it under control but it's all a facade.

These next few weeks I will literally be backing up as far as I can and running with all my might to get enough height to make the BIGGEST cannonball splash into technology as I can! So if you don't want to get wet or have a squeamish stomach for flailing body parts as they hit the water, then this might not be the blog to follow. I can't promise that I won't drown, or that you won't have to offer rescue assistance from your vantage point in the comments area. But I do promise that it will be entertaining and informative as I discover technology, it's various tools, and how I can implement them in my life and occupation.

So grab your floaties, put that hot pink sunscreen on your nose, and hang on tight - there's a tidal wave of discovery coming your way!
My Daughter Evie Johnson

1 comment:

  1. I think that for somebody who calls themselves technologically challenged, you have an awesome blog page set up. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete