Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wk 3 Leadership Blog

Leadership post: Where Do I Want To Share My Project:

I think I have found the perfect place to share my CBR project! I figure if you are going to present your ideas it needs to be to people who are passionate about similar things – so I wanted to find a conference that allowed for a variety of subjects to be discussed. Location played a big part in my choice as well. If I am going to pay to travel and do this – I wanted to make it worth my while! Sooooo….I am applying to present at the International Journal of Arts and Sciences Multidisciplinary conference in a study abroad, in ROME Italy October 29-Nov. 1st 2012!


If I get denied by that endeavor or feel like it won’t work out for costs etc I think I will try “Next Generation STEM Learning: Investigate, Innovate, Inspire. It is in Kansas City Missouri Nov. 8-10 2012. I will try to submit under their theme of Integrating technology into learning environments and I will focus on the perfect cycle 3 for my CBR project.

1 comment:

  1. Great Plan A and Plan B choices. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete